Saturday, October 24, 2015

Inspired for Purpose


Beautiful You,

It's so easy to sit and dream of all the wonderful things you can do or would like to do.  It's so easy to come home, eat, sit down and dream again.  Doing nothing is easy, excuses are the easy way out of life.

 Where there is emptiness inside let there be new life! Where there is vision and dreams but no motivation, no desire, let there be inspiration!  I once heard a pastor say, "the grave yard is one of the wealthiest places because so many people have transitioned from this earth without fulfilling their visions, their dreams, their purpose." 

 What inspires you? I challenge you to see life with a whole new set of eyes. You no longer see things around you as dull or lifeless, with your new eyes, your eyes of faith, things around you are colorful, lively and energized. You no longer walk around with a sense of emptiness or lackadaisical.  You have been Inspired to live again. Inspiration can be defined as "a divine influence directly and immediately exerted upon the mind or soul."

Look around you to find inspiration. Do something new, taste something different, travel somewhere you have never been before to find your inspiration.  I remember when I took my daughter to see One Direction in concert, she was so excited; this was her very first concert. After the concert, “she told me being at the concert inspired her.” She had experienced something new and different in her life.

I challenge you to be inspired to start writing your book, to start that exercise program, to start that business you’ve been dreaming and talking about. When you find your inspiration, you will find the motivation to fulfill purpose in your life.

Please share your inspiration, your stories and your testimonies.

I wanted to share my vision of becoming a published author. I have written my first book entitled “Soul Speak: The Voice Within”.  I was inspired to write when my journey in life led me to my Heavenly Father, my Lord Jesus Christ.

It is a book of inspirations, prayers, and reflections.  You will enjoy the peace and the inspiration as you take a minute out of your life to spend a moment with God!

I am now taking orders for the pre-sale of my book Soul Speak, which will be released in 60 days and the book is $7.00. You can contact me on my face book page KirasPublishing and message me, “I want to order Soul Speak.” 
An Excerpt from Soul Speak, “The freshness in the air, the change of color in nature, the clean wind blowing upon my skin. The feeling of rest in my soul and peace in my mind. My spirit feels clean. The direction of my feet has changed. My mouth speaks a new word, my New Season is here…..”
© 2015
 
Be Inspired and Impactful,
Blessings,
Winona

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Becoming Beautiful You: Writing Course Blogging Journal Assignment 1

Becoming Beautiful You: Writing Course Blogging Journal Assignment 1 : I love to write!        W riting allows me to express myself emotio...