Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Beautiful You, On The Inside


 
 
 
 
 
Image result for butterflies BEAUTIFUL YOU, ON THE INSIDE
Beautiful you, some may say it's easy to look into a mirror and say I am beautiful because of the outer reflection they see.  As you look into that mirror and see your reflection, ask yourself, “Do I feel as beautiful on the inside as I feel I look on the outside?” The beauty of an individual begins with the reflection on the inside. The beauty of an individual begins with asking yourself, “Do I love me?” The beauty of an individual begins with asking yourself, “Do I have inner peace about who God created and who I am?”

Beautiful you, I know what it's like to feel self-conscious about what you look like on the outside. I understood being ashamed to look in the mirror when others are standing by.  I had to overcome the doubt and the fear of what I thought about myself on the inside, as well as, what I look like on the outside. God created every individual different in his or her own unique body, mind, and spirit.  Each creation of God is no mistake or accident.

Having the inner peace of what God defined about you is an acceptance of the blessing of who you are.  In His word, God speaks, “Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee” (Jeremiah 1:5).

What makes me beautiful on the inside? How do I set aside thoughts of self and begin to see the light of God within me? Begin to open your mouth to God, devote time in seeking His face in prayer, meditation and reading the gospel of truth, which is the Bible.

As you begin your journey, ask God to change what is on the inside. Ask Him to remove pride, shame, doubt, fear, anger and all things that were not present “before thou camest forth out of the womb” (Jeremiah 1:5).

In other words, you must be born again. However, with this birth, what is on the outside is not only being transformed. It will be the rebirth of your inner being, your spirit, your mind, and your soul.  A new spiritual being is coming forth and you will be transformed into the likeness of God. The likeness of God is the light that will draw love, peace, righteousness, holiness, joy, thankfulness, gentleness, patience, endurance, confidence, and strength (Galatians 5:25).

Beautiful you, having God on the inside will make you beautiful on the outside.
 
Copyright 2010
 
Beautiful You, On The Inside is about loving yourself because you were created in the likeness and image of Almighty God! And what God creates is a Masterpiece of Beauty! Beautiful You, allows you to be inspired, healed and made whole on the inside through prayer and the Word of God (Holy Bible).
 
Upcoming Event
 
Night of Prayer and Soaking
 
Please join us on Friday, January 8, 2016
Time: 7pm to 8:30pm.
Location: 28 North Saginaw, Pontiac, Michigan
 
Walk out of the "State" of Bondage and into the Liberty of God!
 
Ministry of Inner Healing deals with issues such as:
Fear, Toxic Relationships, Childhood Scars,
Hidden Emotional and Spiritual Bondage
 
Receive Your Healing through:
The Power of Forgiveness
Journal of Healing
 
For more information contact
Evangelist Winona Thomas 248.345.1935 or beautifulyouinside@gmail.com
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Becoming Beautiful You: Writing Course Blogging Journal Assignment 1

Becoming Beautiful You: Writing Course Blogging Journal Assignment 1 : I love to write!        W riting allows me to express myself emotio...